Throwback Thursday

Title speak louder than words! Well, this is just throwback to my favorite outfits and the collages are made from almost every single post! I didn't want to put the latest 2, 3 ootds! I hope that you are going to like these new concept! Summer is gone, so this is my way of re-living it! Well, what's better way than going through the pictures? So let me know, what is the best outfit as far as you're concerned! It would mean a world to me if you could do that! Also, the October has just begun so I wish you a lot of fun and happiness, during this wonderful month! My favorite time of the year is definitely around October, November, so I'm extremely happy. Guess, who is turning 18 in 42 days? Yes, it's true, me!!! Now, you know why I am so excited. Love you all, and see you soon with more great and outrageous outfits! xoxo, S.
Mislim da i nema mnogo potrebe da objasnjavam naslov! Kao sto i sam govori, ovo je throwback (prisecanje) na moje omiljenje outfite. Svi ovi kolazi trebalo bi da predstavljaju citav moj blog do sada, izuzev par poslednjih outfit-a. Nadam se da Vam se svidja ovakav koncept! Leto je gotovo, ali ovo je neki moj nacin prezivljavanja istog, ponovo i ponovo. I koji je bolji nacin, nego pregledavajuci slike again and again. Takodje, Oktobar je poceeeeo!!! Zelim da Vam ovaj mesec bude ispunjen samo srecnim i lepim trenucima! Ovo je svakako moj omiljeni period godine. Tu negde oko Oktobra, Novembra. Pogodite ko puni 18 godina za 42 dana???? Hahah, da, your favorite fashion blogger! Sada znate i zasto mi je ovo omiljeni deo godine! Love you all, i vidimo se uskoro sa puno divnih jesenjih outfit-a! xoxo, S.

As you know, all photo credits go to truly gifted N.B! For her instagram page click HERE HERE HERE! It's worth seeing!
*Click on description for that exact post!!
Canary bird 

Lady like...
It's not all about 23! 
Classy lace
Rain over me 
Olive in martini glass!
Hello September! 
You are going to WALK on that?!?
If I were a boy...
Can't be tamed..
I ain't a jumpman?
I came dressed to kill?!?
Blurred lines
Teenage dream..


No comments:

Post a Comment