Canary bird!

 
I truly adore all kind of birds, parrots, so the moment I saw this beautiful skirt I reminded myself of a cute little canary bird and I had to have it! This is very simple outfit for going out for a drink or sightseeing maybe, but I'm sure that It'd be a perfect party outfit spiced up with good high-heels, big necklace or even with darker make-up. Choice is up to you! I wish you all a pleasant weekend full of happiness and joy. With lots of love, S.
P.S. Does these sunglasses remind you of Lady Gaga? 
Obozavam bilo kakve ptice, papagaje, i bas zato, cim sam ugledala ovu suknju, podsetila sam sebe na malog kanarinca i morala sam da je imam! Ovo je veoma jednostavna odeca za izlazak ili obilazak grada, ali svakako sam sigurna da bi mogla da bude i odeca za neku zurku, uz dobre visoke potpetice, veliku ogrlicu ili uz jacu sminku. Izbor je na vama! Zelim Vam svima lep ispunjen vikend. 
P.S. Podsecaju li vas ove naocare na Lady Gagu?  












 H&M skirt
H&M t-shirt
H&M flats
Zara bag
Burberry scarf
Michael Kors watch
Jewelry - H&M, I am, Six, Tally Weijl

All rights are reserved by lovely Nevena B. for more of her amazing photos click HERE!

4 comments: