You are going to WALK on that?!?

Haha, interesting title. That's the thing that all people had told me when they saw these heels.But, I didn't care, I loved them. I find them so stylish! I simply adore them! You can combine them with anything and everything, seriously. With boyfriend jeans, with classy cocktail dress, with jumpsuits..I have to admit, they are not the most comfortable shoes,I've ever worn, but the prettiest one, definitely.Also, you know a golden rule that a girl/woman will sacrifice everything for beauty. Do you agree and do you follow a golden rule? So, enjoy in post and I wish you all a lovely end of this week and even more beautiful weekend! Love ya all, S. 
Haha, cudan naslov. Imala sam potrebu to da napisem, jer je to stvar koju su mi skoro svi rekli kad su videli ove cipele. Ali, mene nije zanimalo, meni su se jako svidele. Takodje, smatram da su jako moderne. Jednostavno ih obozavam. Stvarno mogu da se kombiniju i uz boyfriend farmerke, elegantnu haljinu ili cak i uz kombinezone. Uprkos svemu tome, moram da napomenem da bas i nisu najudobnije cipele koje sam nosila, ali najlepse po mom misljenju, svakako da jesu. A, i, znate zlatno pravilo, da ce devojka/zena uciniti sve za lepotu. Slazete li se sa tim i da li i Vi sledite zlatno pravilo? Pa, uzivajte u postu, zelim Vam svima lep ostatak nedelje i jos lepsi vikend. Voli Vas, S.










H&M skirt
Koton t-shirt
Michael Kors bag
H&M scarf
Koton heels

Do I have to remind you of who has made this wonderful photos? Ofc, my dear N.B Click HERE for more!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this outfit! It reminds me on S&C. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad, thank you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its amazing
    i like it very much
    http://www.consumerspk.com/damages-of-rs-17000-on-substandard-material/

    ReplyDelete