Rain over me

 

'Let it rain over meeee'.. So, I'm amazed how weather in Serbia is changeable. Yesterday, I literally wore flats and today, rubber boots. Wow! I'm starting to feel like we're living in London. Weird. I'm aware that this outfit below is so dark and sombre but it's in spirit of the weather in Belgrade, right?  And I love it. Rainy and cloudy days are my favs. It's very odd, but I almost hate summer. This green pleated skirt looks like the pink one, from Lady like post, but it's just the design that I think it fits me well and I feel so comfortable in them. What's yours favorite model of a skirt?

Hope you like this post below. xoxo S.
P.S. Sorry for my laziness these past few days. Yikes
'Let it rain over meeee'.. Vreme u Srbiji je bas promenljivo. Juce sam nosila baletanke a danas..Gumene cizme..Pocinjem da se osecam kao da zivimo u Londonu. Cudno. Svesna sam da je ovaj danasnji outfit dosta taman i sumoran, ali je nekako u duhu vremena. Zar ne? I meni se svidja. Ovako tmurne i oblacne kisne dane ja obozavam. Znam da je cudno, ali ja maltene da i mrzim leto. Ova zelena plisirana suknja dosta podseca na pink iz Lady like post-a, ali smataram da mi ovaj kroj pristaje i jako se lagodno osecam u njemu. Koji je Vas omiljeni model suknji?

Nadam se da ce Vam se svideti post u nastavku. xoxo S.
P.S. Izvinite sto sam bila malo lenja u proteklih par dana.












Mango jacket
Zara bag 
H&M skirt
H&M scarf
Tally Weijl sunnies
Tissot watch
H&M socks 

Photos by lovely N.B if you want to see more photos like this, click HERE OVER HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment