Trainspotting

Well well well, cyber pants. I've bought these cutie down there, I think, about 3 years ago. I simply adore them. There is a story behind them so this is is a special post for I'd say, my 5 girlfriends, who are teasing me ever since I got and wore them for the first time. They didn't exist here in Serbia, at the time, so I understand that I was looking pretty odd in them.(I forgive you girls, even though you all still hate them!) haha. Anyway, you can see below, comfy homeless outfit.haha. Just kidding. Seriously, I know that beanies are not so fashionable, but I love them and I think they're so cute, don't you agree?. They look super cool with flat, curly and even with a wavy hair, like I had today. Enjoy in post, and keep calm, cause it's almost a weekend. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Big kiss, Soph. 
Paaaaaaaaa, to su sajber pantalone. Pre skoro 3 godine sam ih kupila i jednostavno ih obozavaaaam. Postoji i je jedna hmm prica o njima, i bas zbog toga je ovaj post specijalan, za mojih posebnih 5 drugarica(nadam se da cete se pronaci) koje me zadirkuju od kada sam ih kupila i nosila po prvi put, pa sve do sada. haha Svesna sam da nisu postojale u Srbiji, tada, pa i razumem sto sam izgledala prilicno cudno u njima(oprastam Vam devojke, iako znam da ih idalje mrzite) haha. No, ispod u postu, pored kul sajber pantalona, mozete videti outfit koji bi beskucnici rado poneli.haha. Salim se. Iako znam da beanies i nisu narocito moderne, ja ih idalje volim i smatram da su preslatke, nisu li? Mislim da mogu da idu super i uz ravnu, kovrdzavu ali i uz talasastu kosu, bas kakvu sam ja danas i imala. Uzivajte u postu, i imajte na umu da ce skoro vikend. Wohoooo. Veliki poljubac od Soph.



.














Zara t-shirt
Zara bag
H&M beanie
H&M jumper
Uggs boots
Xside pants 

I know that you are jealous 'cause I have these cool pics, and that you don't, but if you want them click HEREEE my fav N.B 

2 comments: