When in Italy

As I've already told you, this post is coming from... lovely Italy! Two days ago I grabbed some time so I managed to make a post of a outfit of that day, but at the moment of speaking I don't have plenty of spare time.. You know how the game goes from the 1st of September! So, this post below is representing few cool outfits, some details, landscapes, my friends things etc. You'll see that you are going to enjoy! Also, I recommend you to visit any part of beautiful boot! Haha This was my second time in the northern part but my heart deeply goes out to AMAZING Rome. I simply adore Rome. On every little corner of this city you are able to see a part of ancient world! No words can describe that feeling! Have you ever visited Rome? Do you have wonderful impressions, too? 
 Toodles, Sophie! 
Kao sto sam Vam vec najavila, predstojeci post je iz...Italije! Kao sto ste vec videli za prosli post sam uspela da ugrabim malo vremena i Nevenu i da slikamo post, ali trenutno stvarno nemamo puno slobodnog vremena. I sami znate kako sve postaje haoticno od 1-og Septembra!  Stoga ovaj sledeci post reprezentuje neke simpaticne stvari, outfite, detalje, stvari mojih prijatelja sa divnog putovanja! Sigurna sam da ce Vam se dopasti! Takodje, toplo Vam preporucujem da posetite Italiju! Ovo je bio moj drugi put u severnom delu, ali moja jedina ljubav je ipak Rim! Obozavam Rim. Na skoro svakom uglu tog prelepog grada, mogu se videti delovi antickog sveta. Osecaj videti to je stvarno neopisiv. Jel ste ikada posetili Rim? Jel su i Vasi utisci predivni, isto kao i moji? 
Toodles, Sophie!
Venice favorite!

So called, spontaneous.
Best gelato in San Gimignano
my bestie's (J) hit sneakers.#AirForce her instagram HERE
Random ootd / Piza, Florence
my bestie's (M) new in, biker boots #trending her instagram HERE
L O V E bun hairstyles 
Kiko's Ponte Vecchio favorite / Florence
Well what's better Cruciani for Italy than Italian flag Cruciani...10 points for J! her instagram HERE
Little black dress all spiced up! / San Gimignano 
Fresh fruits on Rialto bridge! Yummy..
Is there person in the world how hasn't heard about Romeo and Juliet? Or should I call her Giulietta..Well, you won, Italians!

No comments:

Post a Comment